They are 3 weeks old now. They are starting to get black and white feathers. Just like their mom and dad!
His feet are a little to big for his body!


Blake loves helping Brock. If Brock is out of town, Blake is my man to feed and tend to the chickens. He loves to do it and does a wonderful job. He has learned so much since we moved to Brantley. He is interested in everything Brock does.

Blake loves helping Brock. If Brock is out of town, Blake is my man to feed and tend to the chickens. He loves to do it and does a wonderful job. He has learned so much since we moved to Brantley. He is interested in everything Brock does.
4 comments:
It's great that Blake is learning so much from Brock!! The boys both look so cute with their baby chicks!
That Kim is a pretty good match maker I would say! You two are perfect for each other. The baby chicks are sweet. I'm so glad your boys have a male in their life now that loves them as much as their sweet mom!
Thanks for the comment! Just letting you know that if you follow people, it's easier to comment b/c the new stuff will just show up on your dashboard page. I like Jack's the best too, but don't tell Ben:)
What a sweet little helper! Those are some serious chickens. (Chickens scare me a little because you never know with them.) I'm glad you answered the questions about Brock. You two make the perfect couple! BTW, I miss my boys on Sunday night!
Post a Comment